DAY 8 OF INTERNSHIP


 

In the morning, I entered Grade 7 from Sections Amity, Beauty, and Delight and started my class with the same routine: prayer, greetings, and checking attendance. In checking their attendance, I called them individually to have an oral recitation about integers, as Ma'am Parcon does every day before she starts her discussion. I presented it through a PowerPoint presentation that had a given problem about the operations of integers. After that, I continued discussing my topic, which is the angle pair. And for the afternoon, I entered Grade 9-Felicity and started discussing using the properties of a parallelogram to solve the measures of sides, angles, and other quantities involving a parallelogram. And to save the adviser's time, I helped students clean the room before we left. 



Comments