DAY 9 OF INTERNSHIP

 



In the morning, I entered Grade 7 from Sections Amity and Charity and started my class with the same routine: prayer, greetings, and checking attendance. I do not have an oral recitation about integers today; I only gave them a post-test. That would be my basis for determining if they learned anything or not, and since their monthly exam is this coming Monday, it will also help them to be ready and have a clue as to what the possible questions are in the exam. In the afternoon is their recognition day for the 2nd quarter, and since Maam Parcon is not around, the grade 9 Felicity students go to grade 9 Affection, where they hold their recognition, and I also facilitate the students and their parents. There are a lot of top students at Felicity, and I am happy for them. After the meeting and recognition, I distribute the cards to the students so they are aware of their grades. During the adviser's time, I helped students clean the room before we left and joined the flag retreat.  

Comments