DAY 11 OF INTERNSHIP

 


Today marks day eleven of the internship. I thought there wouldn't be class due to the heavy rain. I waited for the suspension to be publicized for a while, but there has been no announcement. It was clear when I arrived at school that many students had chosen not to attend due to the weather. Students were shouting as I was getting ready to end my class. I initially dismissed it as nothing, but then I saw that several of them were preparing to go by packing their bags. I immediately realized that there would be another class suspension at that time. It is decided before they leave that they will get the module before going back to their house. Since Maam Parcon is not around, I am the one who distributed the modules to the students and had them sign if they were done getting their modules.

Comments