DAY 1 OF INTERNSHIP



This was the first day of our internship. I am grateful to be one of the student interns and to have gone this far. I know that through this journey I can face a lot of hardships, but I always put it in the hands of our Almighty God and do my best to overcome the challenges that I might face in the near future. 

In this internship, I am so nervous, and I am also very excited to learn from my corporate teacher and to meet, teach, and handle a lot of students with different behaviors. 

The same as before, I deployed at Pindasan National High School, and today I arrived at 7 o'clock in the morning. Since it is Monday, they had a flag ceremony, and we, the student interns, joined. And it is overwhelming because the teachers and students welcome us.

After the flag ceremony, we proceed to the gymnasium to have an orientation together with Sir Noces, who is the school principal, Ma'am Tes, the principal from senior high school, and also Ma'am Maricel, the head teacher of junior high school, and the teacher who handles all the interns. We introduce ourselves individually and talk about a lot of things related to our internship. And also, our program head, Mr. Micaroz, and college president, Ms. Hua, visited Pindasan NHS and had a chitchat with all the interns, and they are also rooting for us. 

After that, our little principal, just as before, Mr. Sixto, talked with Ma'am Maricel to give the interns CTs. And I am so happy that my CT is still Ma'am Parcon, so I go and tell her that she's still my CT for this internship. After that, she told me that tomorrow I would be the one to handle her class, so she gave me her schedules and the list of her students in different sections. 
 

Comments